Key Fob Programming

Hello,
I recently sent one of the key fobs (# 2) of my '04 CTS through the wash by accident and need to purchase a new one. Buying the key fob is no problem,
but I'd rather not pay the dealer to do something I could do myself. On my '92 Bonneville, I had to jumper 2 ports under the dash, and hold down buttons on the fobs to program them. Is there an easy way that I can program this new key fob myself? Thanks in advance.

No.

Take a look here: http://www.keylessride.com /