LED taillight?

Hi All,
I saw a Cadillac on the highway -- the taillights looked like a solid one-piece LED. Which models are these on? Anyone know the OEM? Thanks!

seems to me ALL new sedans HAVE L E D lights in the rear ! The DeVille is the nicest looking in my opinion ! Karl , no L E D on mine : ( to OLD !

Our across the street neighbor says our 2006 DTS taillights light up our entire neighborhood when we back out of the garage. I'm sure it's not quite that bad!