Magnasteer II

I have Magnasteer II in my 2004 LeSabre. Delphi, GM's supplier of this steering system, said on its website that it can be configured via a laptop.
Anyone know of what program (maybe only GM has) that can configure the
Magnasteer II system? I want to make it firmer.
Thanks.
RO
I would think the dealer would do this at no charge.
--
Don
Vancouver, USA