Mr. Transmission rip-offs

Be very aware of using the Mr. Transmission franchise for auto repairs. I learned my leason when I was over $3000 poorer and had to have the dealer fix my vehicle when they got through with it.
Andrew
--
http://mrtransmissionsucks.com

I was lucky one.they told me I needed a new tranny on a Sedan de Ville 1993. I went for a second opinion to another mechanic and it was a fuse that was blown. But Mistertransmission insisted my tranny was burn out. Good thing I didn't leave it with them like they insisted me to do.