My POS 88cadillac Eldarado

I just bought a 88 cadillac eldarado with 99k on it. It keeps overheating, and cutting out. Like gas isnt getting threw. I dont understand it and its
very irritating. Any advice, or possible suggestions on what might be wrong with it would be great! Sincerley, Tony (Lost & Confused)
For starters I'd have the cooling system flushed, new thermostat and especially adding the sealant pills.
Then, replace the fuel filter and a pint of rubbing alcohol in the gas tank.
Then you might look to replacing the serpentine belt, have the injectors cleaned, maybe new spark plugs.
--
Don
Vancouver, USA