Need help with 1992 Cadillac Seville

I just bought a 1992 Cadillac Seville STS, it's maroon and brown interior, for some reason when I drive it Whenever I turn the steering wheel it makes a clicking noise, there's also a little shake or rattle when I turn
the wheel what could it be
The clicking noise, that you hear while turning, is a sign of a bad CV joint. This is part of the CV drive axle. There are two CV drive axles on a front wheel drive car. A mechanic can tell you which side is bad. The CV joint could actually be bad OR the boot may have split and it needs to be regreased and the boot replaced.