Newsgroup Administration

I have just joined this newsgroup. I've never seen so much off topic trash. Can the administrator remove those messages?
Dennis St. Petersburg, FL

Dennis your not the only one. I complained about this last week already. Someone deleted this message. Please delete all that spam and let use this site for Cadillac lovers
/Bennie California

trash.
I don't believe anyone monitors news groups for content.
I've subscribed to this news group for about the last 5 years and it is rarely an off topic message appears here. I suspect your problem is the "glitch" of your I.P.
Don Vancouver, USA