Next-gen Cadillac Escalade debuting October 7 in NYC

From AB
Cadillac will unveil the next Escalade in October, at an event in New York City. It will be the sole member of GM's large SUV family to not
get a debut at the Texas State Fair, which we don't think is all that surprising, considering the kind of clientele attracted by the big Caddy.
The new truck, from the few teaser images and spy shots we've seen, has evolved with the rest of the Cadillac range. We've got a glimpse of its tall, thin headlights, which look like an evolution of what's on the current truck. Expect some kind of egg-crate grille, reminiscent of the new CTS and ATS, while Cadillac's CUE system should feature heavily in what we hope is a thoroughly revised cabin.