OBD II Code

I got a P0125 Closed Loop Fuel Control Insufficient Coolant Temperature code on the 2000 Cadillac Seville. It is my wife's car and I do not know the conditions under which she was driving when it
came on. I double-checked the gas cap. Cleared the code and it has not come back ... yet. Any ideas?
Maybe just a gas cap that wasn't tightened.
--
Don
Vancouver, USA

Here's what it is - a leaking gaskets on the water manifold, and a bad thermostat. They are recommending new water pump as well because it has to come out anyway. 6 hrs labor - $570 in parts. Sure wish it was the gas cap.
What's a water manifold? Gees...
wrote:

Here's what it is - a leaking gaskets on the water manifold, and a bad thermostat. They are recommending new water pump as well because it has to come out anyway. 6 hrs labor - $570 in parts. Sure wish it was the gas cap.
Gas cap........... NO. Thermostat stuck open is more like it. It's not that bad to do.