Question on a 90 Coupe Deville.....

I just bought a 90 Coupe Deville, 150K miles, fully loaded, sunroof, built-in hands free phone,body and paint very clean,no rust dents or dings, interior leather like new, 1/2 vinyl roof perfect car was
garaged all its life. Rebuilt tranny @ 125k, new battery full service records, oil changed every 3000 miles. No oil leaks on garage floor or driveway, test drive went fine, car ran strong didn't blow any oil, A/C ran very cold, engine is very clean. My question is this: is there anything I should be aware of as far as recalls, anything engine wise etc....? Seller was asking 2500.00 I got it for 2000.00. Thanks for any replys..........
BB
Sounds like a great deal. The only thing that comes to my mind is if you ever replace the coolant be very sure the GM sealant pills are added. Aluminum blocks are porous and the 5 - 10 dollar extra cost is a must to protect the engine.
Enjoy,
--
Don
--------