Re: 95 STS ride problem

Try looking at the motor mounts, I had a similar problem with a chevy, that I thought was an air conditioner, the dealer wanted to charge me $856 for a new compressor,
It was a bad moter mount for about 86 dollars at another shop.

Cool.....tomorrow we hoist and peek. Let you know the outcome.
Caddy's are such a lot of junk after the first few good years but the STS is a nice car to drive.