Re: fuel data center

You should have a button next to the odometer that will switch the fule and speedometer. should be on the left side. the one on the right side is(should) be the trip button. but they look alike.

I have just purchased a 1986 Cadillac sedan deville and I love the car. > I was wondering if anyone knows how or if you can change the fuel data > center to read in km's instead of mph (I live in Canada) when you use > the on board diagnostics it lights up the fuel data center and displays > both readings but I can't seem to find any information on changing > between these units of measurement. thanks for any info > > James >
Reply to
Joe Bleed