Re: My 86 Deville will not start

This (by chance) could be vaper lock but i am not realy sure fuel injected systems are prone to this or not. my 87 was doing it but it was the starter. i never checked the fule. The
starter wouldn't turn over after it got hot. just my thoughts.

More information would be great. when you say "it doesn't start" do you mean that it cranks but doesn't want to turn over completely or it just doesn't want to crank?
If, it doesn't want to turn over (or start completely), try going for the cheap repairs first - spark plugs& spark plug wires, air filter, etc....
If it doesn't want to crank at all, it would more then likely be a problem with your starter.