Re-Setting the tire pressure gauge

...on a 2003 DeVille. Can it be done from the DIC, or does it have to be done by the dealer? Asking for my mother who had the tires rotated and now the readings are not re-setting to show the corrected pressure.
Thanks in advance,
SR1
It needs a special tool consisting of a magnet and then you have to enter a special code in the onboard computer.
It's a dealer operation. No charge.
--
Don
Vancouver, USA

As I've discovered by using Google. I guess this means going back to the dealer.
Thanks,
SR1