Re-Setting the tire pressure gauge

...on a 2003 DeVille. Can it be done from the DIC, or does it have to be done by the dealer? Asking for my mother who had the tires rotated and now the readings are not re-setting to show the corrected pressure.

Thanks in advance,

SR1

Reply to
StrikitRich

It needs a special tool consisting of a magnet and then you have to enter a special code in the onboard computer.

It's a dealer operation. No charge.

Reply to
Don Schmidt

As I've discovered by using Google. I guess this means going back to the dealer.

Thanks,

SR1

Reply to
StrikitRich