Re: Where does it end

Sir

You must therefore do what I did... buy an older car (Bentley). Let someone more fortunate take the heavy depreciation costs. After these vehicles are built to last for an age and will keep going on & on for ever

The new lineup of cars from the new Aston Martin line to the Bentley line to > the Cadillac Sixteen (wow) are all beautifully designed cars, but more and > more they are totally becoming out of reach for anyone except the really > wealthy. It seems like prices just keep going up and I suppose for owners > that must be a good thing because there will never be that many but man, who > can afford these things anymore. > > Cheers, > > Remo Rosati, author > DIVINE INTERVENTION >
Now available at over 50,000 bookstores> >