Rear bumper impact inserts

Does anyone know if those rear rubber/plastic bumper impact inserts that go between the body and chrome bumper on a 1978 Sedan Deville are still available, and if so, a ballpark price? Is there anything that will keep the
new ones from falling apart like the originals?
A pic of MY pride and joy can be seen at my business site under http://www.goldiesplating.com/project_cars.shtml . It's the FIRST one (blue caddy). At the bottom is my other "treasure" my 1975 Suzuki ROTARY powered motorcycle in PERFECT shape!
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks, Fred
Hi Fred,
Check Hemmings Motor News... I think I've seen fiberglass reproductions offered for sale in there... They are actually better than the originals, since they won't disintegrate over time, as the originals do... Quite a few people need these, so you are not alone.
Kevin
message