So much for Jap cars

Knocking Lexus and Infiniti out of their accustomed places atop the J.D. Power and Associates Customer Service Index Study, Lincoln and Buick finished one-two in the annual market research poll. What's more, six of the top 11 brands in the survey were domestic.

Reply to
edb

As a former used car sales person I have seen what holds up and what does not when driven by the average motorist.

These Cars are BULLET-PROOF:- Anything made by..... TOYOTA HONDA CADILLAC BUICK OLDSMOBILE

All the other brands are pretty much the same. There are some real LEMON Brands and here they are:

KIA HYUNDAI JAGUAR BMW

I cannot really comment on Lincolns other than the 1980-89 Town Car was probably the best model Lincoln ever made. Cadillac's problem is IMAGE which has been tainted by too many old people driving the car and by the Mafia and Country Music Industry. BMWs have always been problem cars, Jaguars suffer from the same problem that all English cars have. LUCAS ELECTRICAL SYSTEM. Korean cars are not long for the market. The Chinese are will begin exporting cars by 2006 then WATCH OUT!. I liked the KIA Sorrento but for the same money you can by a Mitsubishi Montero Sport or Endeavor or similar SUV which is better made. for less money.

Reply to
atlantic965

What the heck does any of that have to do with the group's topic? (which is "cadillac", in case you didn't know.)

~~R.Banks

Reply to
Robin Banks

Atlantic 965 had more to say about Cadillac than you. I found his comments enlightening.

As for me, I'm on my third Cadillac and found them to be the most reliable, dependable, automobiles of my lifetime. All new from the same dealer, a '84 Seville, a '93 Sixty Special and now a '01 Deville DHS.

Reply to
Don Schmidt

Yeah...that must be why my Subaru has been in the shop exactly twice (exc. for routine maintenance) in eight years.

It's just an unreliable shitbox.

;-)

Reply to
DWJ/JOM