So, what happened to the President's Caddy in Dublin?

Heard of the news while driving yesterday: "the limo got stuck on a road bump", got curious, checked Youtube today and it does not look like a mere scrape:

here at second 4 andlater at around 50 - it looked like it would have passed it but somethingin the suspension gave out or, perhaps worked but in an unexpected way .Maybe the air suspension can't recover from a fast jerk like going overthat security barrier. Or maybe there's some sort of control system thatintentionally drops it on its belly for stability after it senses verticalacceleration as in a bombing attempt, perhaps? Both front wheels seem tohave dropped perfectly in sync, which looked more like by design but then,I don't know much about Cadillac's air suspension, and I don't know if theparticular one still rides on air anyway. Any ideas?

Reply to
DA