So, what happened to the President's Caddy in Dublin?

Heard of the news while driving yesterday: "the limo got stuck on a road bump", got curious, checked Youtube today and it does not look like a mere
afMI3EJL4&tm04s here at second 4 and later at around 50 - it looked like it would have passed it but something in the suspension gave out or, perhaps worked but in an unexpected way . Maybe the air suspension can't recover from a fast jerk like going over that security barrier. Or maybe there's some sort of control system that intentionally drops it on its belly for stability after it senses vertical acceleration as in a bombing attempt, perhaps? Both front wheels seem to have dropped perfectly in sync, which looked more like by design but then, I don't know much about Cadillac's air suspension, and I don't know if the particular one still rides on air anyway.
| Delivered via |