Spark Plug replacement Northstar engine

For those interested, there is a pdf file containing the pictured instructions how to gain access to the sparkplugs on the Northstar engine (2001). /
Go to the "Odds, Ends & Funny Things" page, click on the Snowman at the bottom of the page.
I put this up for a fellow Caddy owner and I thought others may want it also. If interested, do soon for I plan to remove the file to regain web site space on the I.P.
2001 Deville DHS