SRX Mileage

Anyone that has an SRX, would appreciate honest gas mileage figures for it. Thanx

Hi, Muzzy,
I have the SRX with the 4.6 ltr. 8 cyl. engine. Here is my data:
aver. town: 17 ltrs. / 100kms aver. country roads: 14 ltrs. / 100kms
autobahn / highways: speedometer at 80 km/h => 10.6 ltrs. /100kms 100 km/h => 13 ltrs. / 100kms 140 km/h => 14 ltrs. /100kms 180 km/h => 16 ltrs. /100kms 220 km/h => 22 ltrs. /100kms full throttle race against Porsche Cayenne = 34 ltrs. / 100kms (I won!!!)
average 1 year - all situations: 14.9 ltrs / 100km
Sorry, you have to do the recalculation for mileage yourself. I don't have the formula.
Greetings from Germany. Andreas
I've converted the numbers to mpg on the original chart below

something wonderfully witty:

in mixed driving. It is real obvious on this car that putting your foot in it, or even cruising at 70+ really eats into the mileage.
If you are overly concerned about the MPG on a 40/50K automobile, this might not be the right one for you.
--

"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream

something wonderfully witty:

on the highway. Get over the legal limit with the A/C on and you can watch it plummet with the Instant MPG setting turned on.