URGENT ! 96 sts horn/alarm system won't shut off!!!

help!!!!!! my wife and i stored our 96 sts all winter. we decided to start it up today just to let her run abit, but found the battery dead. i hooked up my
cables and the horn and lights start going on...and on...and on. how the heck do i stop it, the manual really doesnt tell me how to shut it off once accidentally tripped. we used the original factoy key to both unlock the door and start the car.