Wanted escalade rear broken glass Panel

I'm looking for the plastic panel that comes with the rear glass on the 2002 to 2004 escalade. The New Glass comes with a panel and I would like to buy a
used panel off a broken rear glass. I have a large quantity of the Large rear brake lights and you like to make copies of the rear panel, to do a modification to the Yukon. Steve snipped-for-privacy@kc.rr.com