Water pump SEville 97 sls

looks like my water pump is leaking. An inspection underneath yesterday did nt look like it was any hoses that i could see.
The water pump seems reasonably placed,....... I think i can do
it. Is there anyplace on line where i can get some instructions ?
tia,
ghc> ghc> ghc> looks like my water pump is leaking. An inspection underneath ghc>yesterday did nt look like it was any hoses that i could see.ghc> ghc> The water pump seems reasonably placed,....... I think i can do ghc>it. Is there anyplace on line where i can get some instructions ?ghc> ghc>tia, ghc> ghc>g ghc>
Google, my friend! Here's a couple:
http://www.caddyinfo.com/waterpumprepair.html and http://www.cadillacforum.com /
Buy the whole kit here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih 9&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item)0101665767&rd=1,1
You'll also need a special tool to do the job, that you may be able to rent at Autozone or similar stores. Might as well change the coolant.