What's Best Cleaner for Car Windows?

I am having a very difficult time of cleaning the FILM from inside the car. I have bought the cleaner that says No Vinegar and shows a picture of the car window, well that stuff doesn't work at all, it still leaves a film!
Does anyone have a good simple cleaner that I can spray on and wipe off?
TIA
I came across this in a magazine today. It's called invisibleglass and can be found at:
http://invisibleglass.com
It probably can be purchased at auto parts stores.
Don

car.
use shaving cream in the inside and out side of the car, it helps with the smugg's , wife use's it for anything that is a glass, it also helps keep the windows clear in the morning. all you do is spray it on wait 30 sec. then wipe it off. do about 2 to 4 times a month works good in bathroom on mirrors so when out of shower don't have to wipe down so much cause of steam!
I just use Windex. It gets the film off real well. Jeff
--
www.franzcars.com
"TG" < snipped-for-privacy@pacifier.com> wrote in message

TG,
My personal favorite is "Glass Plus". Seems to do a better job than Windex, especially with tobacco residue (I'm a pipe smoker) and it sure smells a whole lot better than Windex.
Regards, Bill Bowen Sacramento, CA
I don't know about you all but the RAIN-X wipes that come in the plastic dispenser jar work great for me! Not even any overspray to contend with..