Where to advertise a used car these days

Newspaper classified is not cutting it (1M+ circulation). I've heard about sites like autotrader.com, et. al., but am wondering people's opinions on how best to sell a used '94 El Dorado? In good condition with

77k miles, what kind of price? I looked on kbb and edmunds for private sale values and they're about half of what I see the same model going for on used-car lots (and about 70% of private advertising I've seen).

Mike

Reply to
Mike Ballard

I would reccommend Ebay. I have seen many cadillacs and other classic cars there, and they seem to do well. Go to ebay and do a search there for cadillac, and see whats there.

Ron C.

Dr Pepper