Will trade 1988 Cadillac Hearse for 2 pinball machines

My wife owns a beautiful 1988 Cadillac hearse, navy blue paint, blue interior, 72,000 original miles. Original 5.0 liter, 307 Ci Cadillac engine. The car runs perfectly, and both the a/c and heat work extremely well. The Automatic Load Leveling System also works perfectly. We are interested in TRADING the hearse for 2 pinball machines: Data East Star Wars, with manual, AND 1979 KISS pinball, manual not needed but would be nice. We hold the title to the car in our hands and will sign it over upon receipt of pinball machines. Here is 1 pic of the car:

I can send more pics if interested, and can answer any questions about the car. I can take more pics of the car, from any angle you like if you are interested. The car is in GREAT SHAPE! We live in Texarkana (71854) so anyone in Oklahoma, Louisiana, Texas, or Arkansas would be preferred, so we won't have to ship the car, because I have never shipped a car and have no idea where to go to to arrange something like that. The hearse has enough room inside to transport a pinball machine with the backbox laid down, or an arcade machine . The original rollers and "Casket Keeper" are in the back so any machine can be loaded and unloaded very easily from the back of what would be a VERY UNIQUE delivery or service vehicle for someone in the business. We must insist that both pins work perfectly when we receive them, and be in decent shape. I know that KISS pinballs without wear on the playfield are quite rare, so some wear on the playfield is acceptable. If you are interested in this offer and/or have ANY questions, please send questions and inquiries to:

snipped-for-privacy@valornet.net

I appreciate you taking the time for reading this post, and look forward to hearing from you!

Reply to
shreddedtires