????

Can someone please possibly explain this to me- there are HUNDREDS, if not, THOUSANDS of websites for the: Z28, SS, and first through third generations of the Camaro but, only maybe a hundred or so websites for
the fourth generation Camaro (NOT fourth generation Z28 or SS- just your STANDARD fourth generation Camaro.) I like Z28's and SS's too but, what about the fourth generation standard Camaro? Now, I know how the Berlinetta owners feel... I think I've only seen five websites about the Berlinetta, if that many even. And, why does everyone hate the Berlinetta anyways?
I have only found 2 websites for first gen.
Try this - http://web.camaross.com/forums /
What hundred of first generation websites did you find? Please list.
Regards, Scott