Latest threads in Chevy Camaroshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

HELP: How To Replace Front Turn Signal Lamp?
I hope someone can kindly tell me how to get to the front signal light housing? I need to replace a bulb or two in those areas but can't seem to figure out how to get to them. I was able to change the...
1
1

Windshield Washer Pump 86 IROC
Does any one know where that thing is located ? I followed the hose but it goes into the fire wall. It may be a simple fix but before I go rambo on it, maybe there might be a quick fix. Tanks In...
3
3

Supercharging 79 camaro.
my nephew and i were tossing around the idea of supercharging his camaro. it has a rebuilt 400 sb. 650 holley dble pumper, headers and a mild cam...this is how he bought it. we don't know what the...

mass airflow and o2 problem
where is the maf on a 92 camaro 3.1 v6 , and how do you tell if the o2 sensor is bad? because i have no idle , i have to drive with two feet just to keep it running. also its burning gas like a v8.
1
1

Hard shifting problem
1984 Chevy Camaro Z28, AT, "G" code 305ci 8cyl high output engine with 4bbl Quad-Jet carb, 113K miles. Everytime I put the car into drive or reverse from park, the entire car jolts. Likewise, when the...
4
4

95 Z28 Camaro is having running problems
My camaro has 130k miles on it. Was running great and it started to have shifting problems so i had a rebuilt tranny put in it. So a couple weeks back if kept not wanting to shit and then it died. I...
1
1

99 camaro drl module
My headlights stay on after I turn the ignition key off. I replaced the DLR module, but the problem is still there. Can someone please tell me what has failed to cause this? Would it be the sensor...

93 Z28 LT1 Camaro, backfiring .
ok i changed my spark plugs a a week ago and the reason i did that was the car was backfiring and was nt running right, now i get new plugs and it wouldnt start with the gap at 0.050 i went online and...
1
1

LF: 1968 camaro convertible ?ss?
looking to spend $9000 or less on a 68 convertible, email me pics of what you have, thanks. James
2
2

Diminshed Value??
I didn't know you could collect for the reduced market value of your car after an accident repair, but the articles at say you can. I know most people will not buy a car with a bad Carfax unless it's...

84 Z28 Starting Problem
I recently bought an 84 Z28 HO with 4bbl quad-jet carb, 113K miles on engine. Other than some minor cosmetic issues (needs a paint job, few minor dings), it seemed to be in pretty good shape, though...
1
1

2002 Camaro Convertible Spitting out ODBII codes: P1404, P0404
P1404 Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Valve Pintle Stuck Open P0404 Exhaust Gas Recirculation Circuit Range/Performance V6 3.8L Spitting out the above codes.. There was also another code that was...
1
1

Z28
My reverse lights won't light up when the car is in reverse. I'm not sure where the backdrive is, I am told it is located on the steering column are 3 switches that I can see from under the steering...

FRAME RAILS
Just a quick question/advice..I have recently bought a 1985 Camaro..very stock very basic...we put it up on the hoist earlier this evening and seen that the frame is rotted out and along with the...
1
1

Simple Camaro question
I have an '88 Firebird and all of the fenders, doors and hood are metal. A friend of mine thinks the Camaro has some fibreglass, like the hood. Is this true?
8
8