Latest threads in Chevy Camaroshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Looking for Front Clip
I have a 96 Z-28 that had a tree jump in front of it. I am taking the car apart. The damage is pretty bad in the front. Did not hurt the motor, but I think I need a new front-clip. Can someone direct...
1
1

99 z28
factory cd player/radio says LOC. Anyone happen to know what the code would be for this?? Please help
4
4

alt.camaro
This once was a good group but now look at all the spam shit on here.....

1968 camaro squeak...any ideas?
It squeaks, sounds like on the left. The shocks are new. Tires are new too. I was told by a mechanic that it happens to older models. It usually makes the squeaky noise when the temp is extreme - too...
1
1

For sale: WS6 Suspension 81 TA
Complete WS6 suspension off of 81 Trans Am Front: Chrome upper control arm Lower control arms Lower control arm supports Spindles Rotors Calipers Quick ratio steering gear All linkage Sway bar...

engine swap question
hi there, is there anyone here who can give me a detailed list of everything that I would have to change with the front suspension on my '89 camaro rs to go from a 350 to 496? also how different are...

Chevrolet Camaro Concept
Ford Mustang is proof positive that a good idea never dies - that of rear-drive, 2-door sporty coupes with V-8 engines. Chevy has decided that it can't stand idly by and let Ford dominate the segment,...

Best way to tow
Can anyone give me some good advice on how best to tow a '67. Thanks

HEI Distirbutor
I have come into a 73 Chevy C20 with a points distirbutor and I just baught an HEI distributor and I dont know how to hook up the wiring for it, does any one know how to hook up the wires or have a...
1
1

muffler 88 305 tbi
looking for a good muffler for an 88 camaro with a 305 tbi.. the old one is about to rust off and dont wanna put just a junk one back on there.

Big Engines with custom exhaust vibrate ???
I'm about to buy a 96 firebird 5.7 LT-1. I test drove it today, but it felt kind of rough when in idle, but as soon as I steped on the gas, that thing would spin tires. Is this a normal vibration with...
2
2

transmission question??
its a 1980 el comino turbo 350, it is binding in manual first and will not move, you rev it up it try's to move a little but stops. manual second works and reverse works. any ideas of what the problem...

17" wheels for 4th gen- tire life?
What kind of tire life are you guys getting running 17" rims? Is it dramatically worse than the 16" rims? Also, any advice on where to get decent 17" rims at a reasonable price? Car is a '95 Z28
1
1

Z28 issues...
I'm having trouble getting the back up lights to work in my '80 camaro Z-28. Theres a diagram for them at I dont know if it's a fuse or not but I'm pretty sure theres nothingconnected to the back up...
1
1

How do your remove rear seat on 1974 camaro?
Hello:) Im trying to remove the complete rear seat of my 1974 camaro and am having no luck. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks :)
3
3