Latest threads in Chevy Camaroshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

chronic 95 camaro z28 transmission mount failure
hello all ! i have a 1995 camaro z28, 350, auto tranny, with about 130k miles. i changed the transmission mount out about 2 months ago (~3k miles now) and about an hour ago, as i'm leaving a traffic...

'85 Camaro Berlinetta Electrical fault (Dead/sporadic amp meter)
Been having troubles wit the dash reading a steady ZERO as far as amperage is concerned, but I was damned sure that the 22-year-old alternator was still working fine...but ll aleads pointed there, so...
4
4

TH400 Transmission
I need to buy a transmission for my 73 Camaro, and I've decided to go through Summit this time. Can anyone recommend either the B&M tranny or the TCI streetfighter as the better rebuilt transmission?...
6
6

Performance chip
Hi Guys, What kind of performance chip would you guys recommend to buy. I have seen web sites selling them for $200.00 and also ebay selling other ones for $30. I have a 1988 Camaro RS (305). Thanks
4
4

FS 70 Camaro
For Sale 1970 Camaro, V8 , original must sell, for more info, call and leave message, or email Gary Cubeta 13414 E. Gold Dust Avenue Scottsdale, AZ 85259 602-690-7741 or cel 480-634-1320

fuel gauge
hi guys, i've got a 2000 3.8 liter coupe and the fuel gauge has been acting up and mis-reading for the past week or so. any quick and easy suggestions or are we looking at a full gas tank removal...
2
2

1994 Camaro Body (Sale Advice)
We have a 1994 Camero which we absolutely loved. But, a while back (about two years ago), we thought about selling it. In fact, I still have the photos uploaded to the website. we never really were...

1996 camaro fan help
We have a 1996 V6 3800 Camaro with an overheating problem. We can run it for hours in the driveway and it works great. Fan #3 (rightside) kicks on at approx 215 degrees and pulls it back down to about...

For Sale or Trade 1974 camaro
Hello:) Dad bought car back in 1974 and owned it his whole life. Last registered in 1988. Last driven in 2000. Its a 350 with automatic transmission. All original except for rebuilt starter on the...

1980 Z28 speedo and (now) tach problem
to anyone with a little more mechanical experience than me, how do you figure out whats wrong with a speedometer(doesnt move) and fix the problem yourself? (it is connected to the speedometer on the...
2
2

4 SALE
1994 Camaro 3.4L

Rear Sway bar on a '73, anybody add one?
My '73 Camaro doesn't have a factory rear sway bar. Can anyone comment on whether it would be worth installing one? Has anyone upgraded the front sway bar to a thicker bar and can comment on whether...
3
3

I Got More Power & Better Gas Mileage By Doing This
Hi, I added a reformulator to my oil crankcase and gas tank and got more POWER and an INCREASE in gas mileage. I'm suppose to get 15 city 21 hwy. I get right now 18+ in the city with the A/C ON. Since...
1
1

HEI conversion problem
I pulled my computer controlled HEI on my 89rs 305 tbi and put in a noncomp HEI and now I?m not getting any gas. Is there a way to adapt my efi system to this HEI ? If I have to I?ll go to carb with...
1
1

Just bought a 2002 SS 35th Anniversary Limited Edition
I just bought this bad boy and I like it better than my old 2001 Z06 and 2003 Z06 that are long sold.... Very fast, and inexpensive! It's an M6 with the Hurst Shifter. Seeya around! Gary