Latest threads in Chevy Camaroshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2.8 to 5.7 swap / electronics
Hi, I am looking into swapping the 2.8 for an 5.7 in my 87 camaro and want to know if the existing controll module would have to be changed too? Is there anything else about the electronics that I...
4
4

the beast is back
Heh... It's official now... Camaro is back in GM's line. What do you guys think of the 2008 camaro? aggressive look, if you ask me, but definitely the best looking since gen-1. bram
9
9

Limited Slip Differential?
Hi How can I optically see if an opened Differential is a Limited Slip Differential? I changed the Oil of my differential. But now, it is squeezing when I'm for example parking. I will add some...
6
6

FA: 1995 CHEVROLET CAMARO Z28 CONVERTIBLE

85 Camaro... No fuel to intake
Just wondering if anyone has a problem with no fuel to the intake??? I am told the fuel pump has been replaced and I did a fuel pressure test on it (no fuel pressure)... Anyones help is greatly...
2
2

Question on able to sell items on this site?
Hi, I was wondering if it is okay to sell items on this group? My neighbor, who is elderly and isn't very computer literate, just sold his 73 vette and he asked me if I could help him sell a couple of...
3
3

Help: Trouble Code P1441
Does anybody have any idea what DTC P1441 is all about? I hooked up my scanning device and got this code for the SEL that came on but it says there is no info for this code. Perhaps someone here might...
5
5

photo's: not allowed? wont let me show you.
every time i try to upload photos of my cylinder heads the message comes back "rejected post filter". am i to understand this group does not allow photo posting attachments?
3
3

89 IROC idle problems
I have an '89 IROC (305 TPI) with a couple idling problems. It's bone stock except for K&N filter and Flowmaster cat-back. The fuel pump/filter is new, injectors cleaned recently, just tuned up with...

Terrestrial Leeches
One of the things I liked least about the jungle was being exposed to leeches. There was one particular mission in mid- '69 working southwest of Kontum when we ran into lots of these creatures. I...
2
2

The 1977 LG3 305cid V8
I recently received the gift (?) of one of these disco engines. I was wondering if anyone had a decent source of info on it. So far I know they had 145hp (pretty sad) and it is a 2 bolt block. What...
11
11

1994 camaro
i have a 1994 chevy camaro and i am having problem traying to crank the car.i cannot get it to start when i try to turn the ignition.i lose the keys and put in a new one.
5
5

(12) original GM-FORD-CHRYSLER car 8-track tapes-all playing-$10
OF (12) OEM DOMESTIC CAR 8-TRACK DEMO TAPES- THESE TAPES CAME WITH GM-FORD-CHRYSLER CARS WHEN THE CAR WAS NEW, AS A COMPLIMENTARY TAPE IN THE GLOVE BOX ALL TAPES TESTED/PLAYING- NO DEFECTS LIST: FORD...

1980 Camaro 3.8 Buick Engine
Need help hooking up all vacuum lines, to the carburetor, all the reserve tanks etc...also is there anyway to interchange the carburetor with a regular 2 barrell carburetor??? Or if you have a diagram...

Performance Camaro Parts at Mach Performance Parts Inc.
Check out our Performance Auto Parts at Mach Performance Parts. Performance Parts is your online auto parts store, serving all ofyour high performance auto parts needs! We have a full line...