1968 camaro squeak...any ideas?

It squeaks, sounds like on the left. The shocks are new. Tires are new too. I was told by a mechanic that it happens to older models. It usually makes the squeaky noise when the temp is extreme - too hot or
too cold. Any suggestions what I can do? TIA.
Duke wrote:

bushing. Especially if it has polyurethane ones. You might want to try a little silicone spray in one at a time. Won't last, but might quiet it down for a while.