1968 camaro squeak...any ideas?

It squeaks, sounds like on the left. The shocks are new. Tires are new too. I was told by a mechanic that it happens to older models. It usually makes the squeaky noise when the temp is extreme - too hot or too cold. Any suggestions what I can do? TIA.

Reply to
Duke

Could be a number of things, but I would guess it's a suspension bushing. Especially if it has polyurethane ones. You might want to try a little silicone spray in one at a time. Won't last, but might quiet it down for a while.

Reply to
JimV