1969 camaro heater problems

Ihave a 1969 camaro built in august of 1968. I can not get the heater to work. I have checked the heater motor and it works fine. I have installed a new wiring harness and heater switch. I do not know if this car had air
conditioning originally. The switch has 2 plugs one ontop of the other. The top plug has no juice to it, but the bottom plug has juice to the grey wire. The fuseis good and there is juice at the fuse. Please Help George
I'll have to look into the wireing diagrams first to be sure, but most GMs had two fuses. One in the fuse box for all speed except high and a seperate fues in the engine compartment for high only. Seems odd that but fail to work. As these cars get older the fusebox connectors get oxidized, so try cleaning the fuse terminals. I'll take a look at the diagrams tonight. Did you check for voltage at the motor too or just at the speed switch?