1969 Indy Pace Car SS/RS

Hello can anyone tell me what a mint one is going for?? I have been offered to buy one and would like to know what there going for. It is a convertible..Thanks

Reply to
anthony362

Check the NADA guide. $20,000 to $40,000 or better depending on condition, options, and milage.

Before you spend your hard earned cash you might want to pay an expert to go over the car. There are many clones out there posing as the real thing. Documentation from the seller is a must at the very least to be sure you aren't getting a raw deal.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to