1969 SS Camaro for sale

$40,000 Firm. As you can see from the attached pictures the car is not fully restored, far from it. So if you are not a serious buyer you may as well stop reading now. At last check the car is worth around $56,000 fully restored, that is from the NADA Guide and I have attached a copy of it here along with a few pics of the car. I bought the car new in 69 so it is a 1 owner, all documented. The car has been stored in a garage since the mid 70's because I made the mistake of trying to save up enough to restore it to perfection when I retired. But I was forced into early retirement with chronic lung disease in 2001 and am now in the latter stages of it. I have set the price on the car to attract ONLY those who understand that is a future investment. Please don't waste my time or yours if you are not serious about buying this car. I live in Indy and you can email me. If I see you are a serious buyer we can start by talking on the phone. It breaks my heart to even consider selling my beloved Camaro, but I want to see that it gets a good home and is around for a long time for people to enjoy looking at and driving.

MrCam69

Reply to
MrCam69

On 22 Mar 2005 02:09:36 -0600, MrCam69 puked:

40K for a car that's not fully restored? I think you've been watching too many Barrett Jackson auctions...

-- lab~rat >:-) The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.

Reply to
lab~rat

I think this ad might be fake. Thankfully unrestored '69 SS Camaros don't run in the 40s (yet). Pics he attached are not there, the NADA guide he attached is not attached, finally he states that interested parties should email him, but leaves no email address. Sounds fishy to me...

Reply to
Terry
40K for a car that's not fully restored? I think you've been watching too many Barrett Jackson auctions... ======================================= Here, my Camaro is for sale and its alot cheaper at only $19,500.....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
~John

Reply to
John King

You didn't read the sheet too well..... If you read the conditions on this car it falls into the "Low Retail Value" "This vehicle would be mechanically functionable condition, needing only minor reconditioning ect...... " VALUE $14,250....... The price of $34,900 would be "Average Retail Value" which is one either older restore or well maintained original vehicle.... ext paint ect. in presentable condition... A "20-footer" This one is definitly not 5,100 better than average... It would be a good deal at $14,250

Reply to
69CamaroSS

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:37:20 GMT, "69CamaroSS" puked:

I just checked out the pictures and have come to the conclusion that the OP is on crack.

-- lab~rat >:-) The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.

Reply to
lab~rat

Let me get this strait. You want $40,000 for a car that in all likelyhood needs $30,000 in restoration costs and will only be worth approximately $56,000. For sure it would be in someones interest to buy a car that is already in concourse shape.

As for it being around a long time after it has been restored, you may be right. What you don't have right is that it is most likely to become a hanger queen in which no one will get to see it, let alone touch it or drive it.

Put it up for auction on E-bay, maybe you'll get what you are asking for it.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

You're delusional.

Reply to
ATP*