1970 1/2 Camaro SS

Can anyone out there give me the scoop on this car. I've recently encountered an original SS 70 1/2 Camaro, only thing is the original big block is not in it. Instead it has a 454 from a 70 Chevelle... ... The body is in ok shape and so is the interior, but the engine needs to be rebuilt and the wiring needs to be fixed. What's this car worth? And what would a mint condition car like this be worth...??

Thanks, Zantino

Reply to
zantino

$1 if you are selling it to me $5,000 if Im selling it to you.

Depends on the body/interior/options.

And just how imprtant a "Numbers matching" car is to you and the next owner.

Reply to
Im Right