1970 camaro frame...

Hello all, I have a 70 Camaro SS and it's been sitting for about 10 years now, and I'd like to check the frame for rust. Could someone please direct as to what I should look for? Where do these cars usually rust out the
most?
any help would be greatly appreciated....
thanks, Zantino

Bottoms of the front quarter panels behind the wheels, front and rear of the rear wheel wells below the body line, rear frame "rails", header panel, lower valance, rear window in the corners, the valance panel below the rear window, the trunk, tail pan, dash metal (if the front window leaks).
Basically everywhere. Just start looking.
--
Mr. Floppy

the frame doesn't rust out it has a front subframe it is uni-body in the rear. spend time with the car itself. the book store and explore www.nastyz28.com