1970 Camaro SS Gauge Cluster

I have the istrument cluster from a 1970 SS. It has 150 MPH speedo, Tach, Clock, etc. I am looking to sell it. Anybody interested?

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 21:18:30 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (F Fletch) wrote:

Hey Fletch, are you just trolling for entertainment or do you have something to add to the group? The guy just wants to help out another enthusiast. Is there a problem with that? It's not like he dropped a E-bay add or anything.
...Ron -- 68' RS Camaro 88' Formula Bird
http://www.frontiernet.net/~rscamero
Newly updated
Some are wise and some are otherwise
RSCamaro Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

Fletch got tired of being ignored under his other webtv addy, so he decided to start fresh, and try to win us over by being a real big prick this time around. <G>
NOI
On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 21:37:35 -0400, Thund3rstruck

I guess we're due to have another resident troll anyway. It's been awhile.
...Ron -- 68' RS Camaro 88' Formula Bird
http://www.frontiernet.net/~rscamero
Newly updated
Some are wise and some are otherwise
RSCamaro Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

<Sigh>
I hope not. They burn out then explode way to easily anymore...
And this time, I am NOT cleaning up the mess. Hear that GLK? <G>
NOI

Your best bet is to put it on eBay. I have seen them go for $400.00 +
--
Mr. Floppy

What do you have from the 70 SS Camaro?? Do all the SS Camaro Gauge Clusters come with a tachometer??
Thanks, Zantino

Tach,
This is all I have left. i don't know if they all had tachs or not>