1973 Camaro LT 350 Advice

So here's the story... My wife inherited said Camaro following the death of her father. This car has been sitting in a garage for the past few years. Over the last couple of months, it has been serviced,
fluids replaced, and is driving.
The exterior looks remarkably good, with the paint well preserved. The front and rear bumpers are in good shape, and may need re-chroming. The right rear quarter panel is dented, the tail-lights need to be replaced, essentially anything rubber on the vehicle (trim, seals, etc) needs to be replaced, a few trim pieces need replacing, and the dashboard is cracked. The upholstery on the interior, however, is flawless.
The car has around 140,000 miles on it.
My wife and I have no intention on keeping the vehicle, and are likely to sell it, but we have no idea what would be a fair price.
If you could advise us on an appropriate selling price, I would be extremely thankful.
RGA
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

www.nadaguides.com www.ebaymotors.com