1978 camaro LT1 $1000 or best offer

i got a 78 350 camaro for sell.Gold In Color (Original paint doesnt look too bad)Engine runs smooth but not fast. Rally Sport Rims. Flow Master triple chamber pipes not too loud but not too quiet either. Interior is brown leather a couple of rips but not bad looking.Located in Oakland Ca. The only reason im selling it is i have a 1987 somewhat suped up and i can only afford one fast car. Email me at ibfromoakcali@yahoo

Reply to
ibfromoakcali

Why do you have to be so far away??

Regards, Scott

Reply to
Scott

I got a 78 Z-28 you can have for $100, I live near Louisville, KY.

Reply to
gsams

Do you Really! What condition is it in? Got any pics?

I live in Evansville, IN only 2 hours away

Regards, Scott

Reply to
Scott

What condition is it in? Its a $100 car hehe, but, its very restorable with some TLC.

Reply to
gsams