1979 Camaro Z28 for sale

All factory original never abused 1979 Camaro Z28

350(4bbl.) engine,Automatic all factory original and stock This car was lady owned, never winter driven and as well rustproofed from new originally from Bellville Car is fully loaded except t-roof has been repainted with new factory stripes (white with blue stripes and light blue interior). This car is in very good condition and runs great. Passed certification over a year ago and has hardly driven since Has to be seen to be appreciated.

Asking $5000 please no tire kickers email me or call me at (613)723-6282 car is located in Ottawa

Reply to
Rob Padovan