1983 Camaro Z28 E

Hi

I bought me a 1983 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 E (with targa).

5L V8. Color is gray, interior is black. Now I'm waiting for the weather to become warmer here in Switzerland...

Have anyone of you the same car? Can you tell me some great resources on the web? Do you have some photos of your car and can send they to me?

When I have some pictures of my car, I will put them on my website and post here the url.

I have registered the domain chevrolet-power.com for this purpose. My other site is pontiac-power.com (my daily driver is a 1992 Pontiac Grand Am 3.3 SE). If you have some great resources for these two domains, tell it to me. If you want, I can give you a FTP account for editing the sites and a mail account on these domains.

Best regards

Dominik Hirt

Reply to
Dominik Hirt