1984 Camaro Anyone?

New to this board so I don't know if offering vehicles for sale is permitted. If not, accept my apology and ignore this.
This is not a Berlinetta - it's the F141. Has many new parts, but has the
need of some body work and work on the choke. Interior could use a good shampooing.
I'm in Central Illinois.