1987 Camaro Engine Swap???

should i put a 350 into my 87. it now has the v-6 in it would it be worth it for daily driving and some playing around on weekends?

All depends on if you have a transmission for the 350, new 'puter, new rear end, new radiator I think, new springs and shocks, and a WHOLE lot of alcohol.. lol. If not, I would say don't bother. and Buy a 3rd gen WITH a 350.. probably will cost you about the same with less hassle.
--
Well catch ya later,
-Geno