1988 camaro iroc lo-beam

hi, i have a problem: when i'm on lo-beam, only one lamp works (passenger side), but when i switch to hi-beam all 4 lamps work. what's wrong? do i need a new lo-beam light or can i fix it somehow?
maybe anyone know if i can find and euro standart beams for my camaro? thank you
smekla wrote:

You need a new low beam. There are two filaments in the bulb and one is burnt out.
I concur your light is gone. But the good news is they are really cheap now. I bought a few sets when they went on sale you can get the cool blue as well. & the fog lamps can be changed out as well even with the same plug inn's. I went to buy a new one & at 40 bucks I could get two for that no problem.
Kyle
86 IROC 4BBL