1988 chevy camaro

I ran out of gas in my camaro (1988 RS, 6 cyl fuel injected), and after I put gas in it, it started once but wouldn't go (seemed to not be getting fuel). The car die and now won't start at all. The starter engages but
it acts like it is not getting fuel. Car ran fine before I ran out of gas.
On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 02:10:28 -0400, "justmeamore"

Hasn't anyone ever told you that it is a bad thing to run a fuel injected car out of fuel. The pumps don't like to lose their load, bad things can happen, like overheating the motor, or damaging the internals. Good luck.
justmeamore wrote:

Check the fuel filter. You could have sucked up some junk into the fuel system from the bottom of the tank when you ran it dry.
lobo wrote:

--
Cy Welch
89 Camaro RS 5.0 TBI