1989 Iroc-Z rear brakes problem.

I'm running an 1989 Iroc, 88 000 miles. the problem is, the rear brakes don't seem to work. when I lift the car up, put it in drive (on idle) with the brakes fully applied the rear wheels are still turning. The handbrake
works find thoough.. What could be the problem ? It looks like there's no ratchet adjustment, and I just bleeded the system.
Need a little more information. Disc or drum?
On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 04:16:10 GMT, "Eric Hebert"