1992 transmission Question?

do I have to replace my trany with the same kind (7004R) or can I replace it with a different one? And how much more money and work would be involved

-- rsslld1

View this thread:

Send from

rsslld1

Depends on the replacement transmission. You may have to move the trans. crossmember, lengthen or shorten the driveshaft, burn a new chip (just throwing this out as it has nothing to do with my reality or actually knowing that the trans is tied into the computer).

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

I thought it might be a little to much trouble. Thank

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:58:07 +0100, rsslld wrote

Depends on the replacement transmission. You may have to move th trans. crossmember, lengthen or shorten the driveshaft, burn a ne chip (just throwing this out as it has nothing to do with my realit or actually knowing that the trans is tied into the computer)

...Ro

- 68' Camaro R 88' Firebird Formul 00' Mustang GT Ver

-- rsslld1

View this thread:

Send from

rsslld1