1994 Camaro Body (Sale Advice)

We have a 1994 Camero which we absolutely loved. But, a while back (about two years ago), we thought about selling it. In fact, I still have the photos uploaded to the website.

But, we never really were all that aggressive about selling it because a good part of us wanted to KEEP it.

But, lately, it seems that it was getting more and more expensive to maintain, and thus we hardly drove it at all. In fact, it's been sitting in our garage for quite a while and probably got driven about

200 miles MAX in the past year!

Well, the starter finally gave out. And therefore, it is not driveable at all until we repair it, and I'm not very inclined to put much MORE into it.

The car has an EXCELLENT body except for the small crack near the front left headlight.

My question is: Should I sell the car for the BODY hoping that there is a do-it-yourselfer car enthusiast to make the necessary repairs to get it running again? If so, how much should I ask?

If I'm unable to sell it for the body, I'm inclined to donate it to a charity for my income tax write-off, but this car is so nice that I'd hate to just get rid of it like THAT.

Any views greatly appreciated.

By the way, the car is located in the Mechanicsburg PA area (close to Carlisle PA where many car shows take place), so I figured there must be SOME Camaro enthusists in the area.

Thanks.

Richard

Reply to
RESgrignoli