1994 Radiator problems

I have a 94 Camaro (V6) and I am leaking radiator fluid out of my reservoir cap. When I turn the car on there is also a strong vibration for a couple
minutes, but goes away as I drive. If anyone has any suggestions on what I need to do or look for please provide them. Thanks a lot - Matt

Matt,
I had the same problem on my 94 Camaro and it ended up being a bad radiator cap. As far as the vibration, I wouldn't know.
Michael